The Annual Giving Campaign is how we raise money to help support all of our programs for the coming year. For the next twelve months, we're hoping to raise more money than ever for our annual fund to meet the needs of R.T.s just like you. All donations are 100% tax deductible!
Over the last year, we challenged you to help us reach our goal and some amazing things have happened!Your donations have allowed us to:
- Debut a new scholarship that will help radiologic science professionals earn their first academic degree.
- Establish community outreach initiatives and a partnership with RAD-AID to bring much needed R.T. expertise to underserved communities.
- Develop new programs and grant options to support your local affiliates.
There are many ways to support the Annual Giving Campaign!
$17,006Raised So Far
R.T.s Need Your
- Make a meaningful gift of any amount with our online donation form. (Please log in with your ASRT user name and password.)
- Make your holiday shopping easy and meaningful by honoring the special R.T. in your life with a Tribute Gift.
- Become a patron with a minimum gift of $500. Your donation is 100% tax deductible, and you will earn a special place on our Donor Honor Roll.
- Set up a pledge to split payments out over the year in a way that works within your budget.
- Make a meaningful gift of any amount by sending a check directly to our office at ASRT Foundation, 15000 Central Ave. SE, Albuquerque, NM 87123-3909
Your contribution to the Annual Giving Campaign makes a huge difference!
You may ask yourself, “How can my donation of $50, $100 or even $500 make that kind of a difference?” The answer is simple. Your gift lays the groundwork to help R.T.s just like you improve their knowledge, abilities and care for patients.
Please donate today. Every dollar brings us closer to our goals and helps support the profession you love.Because of your donation:
- Professionals can advance their careers through additional certification and advanced degrees.
- R.T.s get the financial assistance they need to research new directions in the radiologic sciences, from detecting latent tuberculosis to assessing patient safety in radiation therapy departments.
- The international radiologic sciences community gets to hear directly from ASRT members about critical topics on patient care in the U.S.
*The amount shown above for funds raised so far is updated on a regular basis. Last update made on Feb. 12, 2014.