The Gift Catalog for Radiologic Technologists
For 30 years, ASRT Foundation donors have helped countless R.T.s better themselves with advanced degrees, conduct advanced research and knowledge with the medical community throughout the world.
This year, you have the opportunity to contribute to Foundation programs while also giving a special gift to a loved one, co-worker or friend. In addition to helping an RT directly, you also receive a free honor card with every gift. Simply provide your recipient’s address or choose to have a card mailed directly to you so you can distribute it personally.
Here’s How It Works:
- You choose to donate a full set of vaccinations in honor of your cousin Steve who is terrified of catching a contagious disease.
- Steve receives an Honor Card from you highlighting the generous gift you made to the ASRT Foundation on his behalf.
- Thanks to your gift, one ASRT member can feel confident knowing she’s protected when she travels overseas.
- Her immunization protects her while she works directly to educate and train technologists in an underserved country like Malawi.
- These technologists, who often traveled long distances to get this once-in-a-lifetime knowledge, return to their communities and immediately implement the fundamentals they just discovered.
- The children and elderly in these remote areas benefit most since they are typically the most vulnerable to illness.
It’s Easy To Give
- Order gifts online. – Please list the number of honor cards you’d like to receive in the comments field.
- Call us at 800-444-2778, Ext. 1286.
- Print the order form and mail it with your payment to: ASRT Foundation, 15000 Central Ave. SE, Albuquerque, NM 87123-3909
Thanks to your gift, the ASRT Foundation can continue to provide scholarships, grants and outreach opportunities for R.T.s. In order to help as many people as possible, your gift will support the entire ASRT Foundation mission to empower medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals and students as they pursue opportunities to enhance the quality and safety of patient care. We believe your gift should be used where it can do the most good, so we combine it with all of the gifts we receive to make the biggest impact possible.