Become a Patron
Patrons are the backbone of our programs!
Why Become a Patron?Patrons provide valuable resources and encouragement to professionals in the radiologic sciences. By becoming a Patron, you help safeguard patient care by ensuring that R.T.s have access to the resources they need to advance their careers and contribute back to the profession. In addition, each patron donation earns a special spot on our Donor Honor Roll.
When you make a Patron-level donation, you have the opportunity to direct your contribution, with 100% of your donation going directly to the program or fund you select. Programs and funds include:
- Annual Giving fund to support the Foundation's mission
- Parsons Degree Achievement fund for registered radiologic technologists returning to school to earn their first college degree.
- Jerman-Cahoon Student Scholarship for entry-level students
- Royce Osborn Minority Student Scholarship for entry-level minority students
- RT Community Outreach fund to provide fellowship opportunities for ASRT members to serve on multisisciplinary teams of health care professionals in developing countries